Over the past 60 years Schold has obviously been involved in countless customer projects worldwide. This “Gained Experience” has given us a unique, multi level synergy that has proven invaluable to our broad customer base.
We have assisted our customers in selecting pumps, bulk delivery systems, dust collection, load cell and measuring systems, building size and layout, electrical power capacities, floor quality, ceiling heights, overhead cranes, production flow patterns, bulk storage capacity and tank farms, automation, cooling towers, etc…
We also meet with the various vendors, with the customer at their site, to help select the best value and performance.
Schold as a “Team Player” looks forward to this “Value Added” part of our business and enjoys this close interaction with its customers to build long term relationships.
- Repairs Nationwide and rebuild at our facility.
- Pressurized seal repairs.
- Media Mill repair.
- Dynamic Test Stand for mill seal repairs.
- All brand agitator shaft straightening and journal repair.
- Variable speed mechanical pulley repair and parts.
- Grinding Chamber repairs.
- Custom blades, scrapers and augers.
- Custom fabrication to suit customer needs, such as vessels, vessel covers, walkways, stairs, mixer stands, vessel stands, pump stands.
- Hydraulic Ram repairs (All brands)
- Hydraulic Cylinder repair (All brands)
ON SITE TEST LAB
Schold has a large test lab to run full size batches of ink, paint, coatings, caulks, epoxies, sealers, mastics, silicones, hot melts, adhesives, elastomerics etc…
Minimum size batch 30 gallon. Maximum size 250 - 300 gallons. All Schold units are capable of being tested/ evaluated at maximum load, in a real world setting.
All necessary production ancillary equipment is available to weigh, meter, test grinds, particle size comparison, viscosities, check temperature, throughput and PH. All material handling equipment is on site.
TEST EQUIPMENT RENTAL
All Schold equipment can be rented to do your “On Site”, extended evaluation. Depending on the unit size and complexity it can be tested/ evaluated at no charge or 10% of the purchase price per month, with a month or two of the rental going to the purchase of a like unit.